Friday, December 19, 2008


Ok honey. It’s late. Let’s put on your socks.

Ok mommy.

Do you need help?

No. I do it myself.

Ok honey.

…..A few minutes later….I’m putting my coffee cup in the dishwasher…..

Mommy! Mommy! Sage eat the my cheese!!!

Ok honey. You’re right. Sage shouldn’t eat your cheese. Let’s clean up your plate and get ready to go. Liana? Where are your socks?

Liana? Time to put your socks on.

No. No want to.

Yes Liana. It’s time to put on your socks. It is late. We have to go.

Ok mommy.

Do you want help?

No. Do it myself.

Ok. Here they are. Sit down right here and put on your socks. Ok?

Ok mommy.

……A few minutes later, I’m in the bathroom…..

Mommy? I put on cream?

Not right now Liana. Where are your socks?

The don’t know.

Liana!!!! You need to put on your socks.

But mommy. The need help.

You need help?

Yes please.

Ok. I’ll help you put on your socks.

Ok mommy. First mommy go pee pee in the toilet, then I put on my socks.

Ok.

…..A few minutes later…..

Here honey. Let me help you put on your socks.

NO!!!!! I do it MYSELF!!!