Thursday, December 11, 2008


My neighbor across the hall came over last week because I wanted to show her something on the computer. Liana, Antonia and I were sitting in front of the computer, and Liana looked at Antonia and said

“Antonia? You drink tea coffee?”

My daughter is offering refreshments to visitors? At two years old, she is a better hostess than I am? She has often seen me make a cup of tea for Antonia, but this was a short visit.

The other new thing is kissing boo boos. Not only that she wants to someone to kiss her boo boos. But she wants to kiss other people’s boo boos. Last night we were in the hallway, and Antonia’s door closed a little fast, and she caught her hand. Not hard. But she said “ouch.” Liana looked at me very seriously and said “Antonia hurt the hand. Get a boo boo. Need kiss?”

Absolutely honey. Go ahead and kiss the boo boo.